- Use your email account to store the draft of your book review. That way, you can work over the course of several days, choosing the best words, checking your grammar, spelling, and punctuation.
- Put the title, author, and the genre of the book in the subject line of the email.
- Put your name, age, and/or grade at the end of your email. I need this in order to give you author credit for the post.
- When you are done, send your email to Melinda.Buterbaugh.email@example.com.
- If you don't have an email account, see Mrs. Buterbaugh. She will give you an email account.
Wednesday, November 18, 2009
Tips for Posting to Bibliosmile
Here are some tips for successful submission of your book review to Bibliosmile.
Posted by Melinda Buterbaugh at 8:22 AM